Raikot Sarai (Sarai is a Persian word for ‘inn’) is a camp resort located atop the heavily forested Fairy Meadows in Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan, at an altitude of 3306m. Established in 1992, this tourist destination is highly popular among mountaineers and trekking enthusiasts for its exhilarating ‘Nanga Parbat Experience’. Looking on from the Sarai lodges one can see the Raikot Glacier yawning beneath the North face of the Killer Mountain.
At Raikot Sarai we bring you the essence of mountaineering and adventure, while providing a host of accommodations. Look below for board and lodge arrangement at our site:
- 15 Twin Bedded Cottages (Wooden Huts with toilet facilities)
- 10 Twin Bedded Mughal Tents (With toilet facilities adjacent to either end of the camp site)
- 40 Dome type and “A” shaped trekker tents (With sleeping bags, sleeping mattresses, and pillows)
- Extra bedding is available on request.
- Meet and Assist facility at Raikot Bridge
- Provide local jeeps
- Provide parking facility at the Raikot Bridge. From this point you transfer onto local jeeps for a 90 min (approx) journey, onwards to Fairy Meadows
- Provide trained guides. Our guides are educated and well versed with the
- English Language.
- Arrange barbeques and camp fires
- We organize Polo matches in keeping with the spirit and fervour that this sport enjoys in the Northern Areas of Pakistan.
- Musical evenings and local entertainment at the resort offer an exquisite blend
- of culture and traditions unique to the area and its people
- Provide ponies and horses for non-trekkers*
- Organize daylong and overnight trips to the Base Camp, Juliper Peak, Bulder
- Peak, and Bezar Gali etc. During these excursions we provide complete
- camping equipment and climbing gear, with trained guides and a cook accompanying each expedition.
- Enjoy a range of delicious cuisines at our resort restaurants
*120 min trek from Jhel Village to Fairy Meadows.
Fairy Meadows View Point Hotel & Camping Resort (3333m). It is located 15 Kilometers from the ...
PTDC has constructed a motel facility at Bamburet to facilitate the increasing number of visitors ...
Eagle’s Nest Hotel is situated in the village of Duikar, which is preached on a 2850 meter high ...